Monday, March 9, 2009

Time with Friends

With Spring just around the corner, the thought of warmer weather and the constant flow of friends through our backyard that it brings - fills me with happiness! For now, I am still in the studio - but not for long - things will be green again soon!

Photographing those I know seems to hold special meaning somehow - and the time I get to spend with people during sessions, well that's just icing on the cake. Lately - I've been doing a great deal of work for people that have some personal meaning to me - and these are a few of the fantastic results...







2 comments:

goat said...

Man, that's a cute kid.

(As it turns out, he's chilling next to me right now.)

Thanks for the pics, Becci. Awesome.

cfm said...

wow my nephew is so dang cute!! Nice photos!