Sunday, December 9, 2007

About Me...

I'm Rebecca Zullinger - a fun-loving, free-spirit who has a passion for photography and the arts. I have a small portrait studio at my home, and love taking pictures of children, families, seniors, couples, pets, friends... etc. I also love to work on location - sometimes driving around to find the best spot for just the right shot. My style is very casual and relaxed - I like people to have fun and feel at ease when we are doing a shoot. I love to follow children and let them lead the shoot - capturing their true emotions and spirit. Some of my best pictures have come from catching an expression at just the right time - in the midst of a story or a game. Well now we have been introduced. Enjoy my blog - check back often for samples of my work and a peek into my life! Remember - Enjoy Life - Smile often!